left-quote dark grey When you get older, your brain gets smarter, if you wish to left-quote dark grey right

– Tony Buzan, Mindmaps’ Inventor

left-quote dark grey No matter how smart you are, or how brilliant or disruptive your business concept might be, every entrepreneur needs a good mentor left-quote dark grey right

– Richard Branson, Author & Founder of Virgin Group

Coaching

Wise Coaches is using the latest coaching methodology, brain & business, a combination of learning mental and business literacy. Empirically, based upon survey, mental literacy contributes 80% of your success, the remaining 20% comes from the technical things.

We realize that so many mental problems that can plague a business’ owner, nor the employees in the company, among others; self-unconfident, fear, traumatic past failures, not having managerial skills & good leadership, no good work plan, can’t prioritize, can’t communicate well.

We, as your coaches, will dig deeper to find the root causes and do the empowering with new values that you consciously instill into the new you. So in the end you will be able to make your dreams come true, both for your life and your business.

Business Coaching (Entrepreneurship)

The business world is ever changing all the time, especially in this digital economy era nowadays, ….. Learn more

Executive Coaching (Intrapreneurship)

Executive Coaching, as the name implies, is a specialized coaching that puts focus on growing and ….. Learn more

Training & Public Seminar

The Founder of Ford Motor Company, Henry Ford says “the only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave is not training them and having them stay.”

Whether they are new employees with zero experience, supervisors, managers, or leaders who have been in the company for years, surely all people in the organization need coaching & training to continually upgrade their competencies for better and improved performance. Well-coached & well-trained employees are more likely to be happy and engaged with their work, because they are recreational & entertaining activities, and they can reduce the effect of work fatigue & frustration.

TRAINING & SEMINAR TOPICS

Wise Manager

Awaken the “Wise Manager” in You

Business Master

Do You Own the Business or The Business Owns You?

Grow Your Business

Your Sales Drop Down? Your Team Breaks Down? Grow Your Business & Make Big, Fast, & Long-Lasting Profit?

Business Mistake

The Biggest Mistake that Drops Down Your Revenue & Profit Drastically

Wise Leader

Leaders, Born or Made? A Great Leader Has a “Thirst for Wisdom”  Awaken the “Wise Leader” in You

World Class CEO

Becoming a World Class Highly Effective  & Impactful CEO

4 to 4 to 400%

Your Sales Declining? 4 intelligent steps to 4-times your Sales to 400%

Giant

No Sales = No Business  Awaken Your Marketing & Sales “Giant”

Self-Confidence

No Self-Confidence?   Fear of Failure?  Reinventing Your Self-Confidence,  The “Basic Capital” of Your Success &
Converting The “Energy” of Fear into Success

Service Excellence

Your Business = Your Customers  Service Excellence  Treat Your Customers  As They want to be Treated

Efficient & Effective Operation.

Systemizing your business for Efficient & Effective Operation.

Change Management

Change Management

Winning TEAM

Building a Winning TEAM

Solving & Decision

Problem Solving & Decision making

7 Habits

7 Habits of Highly Effective People

Communication

Communication = Solution  Wisely Engaged Communication  for Your Massive Business Achievement

Creativity & Innovation

Creativity & Innovation

Wise Generation

Prepare Your Retirement Wisely “Wise Generation” Rejuvenating Program 4 “WISE” Ways to Master  Your Own Life and Business

Business Brain

Activate Your “Business Brain” to Succeed Massively in your Business.

Train the Trainer

Train the Trainer

Certification

Business Coach Certification

Executive Coach Certification

Train The Trainer

left-quote white In the universe, there is no such steady thing, everything changes in every moment, so if you’re not growing positively, you inevitably are growing negatively left-quote white right

– Gigih Wilujo, Grand Master Coach & Business owner

Video Tutorial

I’m a title. Click here to edit me.

I’m a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font.